Hard Rock Hotel @ Universal Studios – Orlando, FL
February 24 – 27, 2022
***To book, call 833-243-4728. You must identify yourself as part of the group USCG Taclet North 2022 Reunion***
- Standard room group rate of $289/night plus 12.5% sales tax
- Upgraded rooms may be offered at the time of reservation for an additional fee
- A deposit equal to one (1) night’s stay is required to hold each room
- The deposit is refundable if room is cancelled via call into same number for booking at least five (5) days prior to arrival.
- Reunion the night of the 26th (Location TBD but hopefully in the Velvet Room)
- Your stay includes Unlimited Express Passes at Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay *with theme park ticket purchase
- If you are interested in theme park tickets, please reach out to Melissa@minniemorevacations.com or 563-209-2694 and she can provide more information and help you obtain them. They can also be purchased them on the Universal website.
- Uber/Lyft will be your most cost effective option to get to and from the airport/resort.
Live like a rock star and savor the perks of rock ‘n’ roll royalty with impeccable surroundings, posh laid-back style and show-stopping service. Supremely talented chefs offer culinary nirvana from a famed steakhouse to delicious American classic cuisine. The California mission-style design—inspired by classic rock music—welcomes you to escape to a sensational world with a palm-lined swimming pool featuring underwater music, rock memorabilia and recreation featuring live music—including some famous names. Your stay here rocks even more, because you get all the exclusive benefits of staying in Universal Orlando™.
Get More Rides, More Often: When you stay at Hard Rock Hotel®, you’ll receive free Universal Express Unlimited™ to skip the regular lines at most popular rides and attractions at Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, including The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem™ and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. That’s a value of $129.99 per person, per day. Valid theme park admission required.
Priority Seating At On-Site Restaurants: Just for being our guest, you’ll receive priority seating at select restaurants throughout Universal Orlando Resort™.
Self parking charge of $28/vehicle/night Special group rate parking of $15/vehicle/night
*Room rate is single/double occupancy. Additional adults above 2 will incur additional nightly fees.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Accessible rooms/Non-smoking rooms available
- ATM/Cash machine
- Baggage hold/Bell staff/porter
- Business services
- Children’s play area
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Concierge desk
- Game room
- Gift/News stand
- Health club
- Housekeeping – daily
- Laundry/Valet service
- Parking – controlled access gates to enter parking area, valet available
- Pets allowed (additional charges may apply)
- Safe deposit box
- Wakeup service
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
Standard Room Amenities
- Air conditioning individually controlled in room
- Alarm clock, stereo, CD player
- Bathtub/shower combination, Upgraded bathroom amenities
- Coffee/Tea maker, Mini-refrigerator
- Cordless phone
- Free newspaper
- High Definition (HD) Flat Panel Television – 32 inches or greater with cable television, Pay per view movies on TV (charges apply)
- Housekeeping Service
- Interior corridors
- iPod docking station
- Iron/Ironing board
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Wireless internet connection
Standard Room: You’ll enjoy exceptional amenities of our 375 square foot two queen bedroom that can accommodate four guests with enough space to give you ample room to rock out or just kick back with your entourage.